Publication following ECFED 2016
- Information for authors preparing a final paper for possible inclusion in a contributed volume (review and selection by the editorial team):
- The system used to list references should be as comprehensive as possible. That means, authors’ full names (not just initials), place and year of publication, publisher, and page numbers for contributions in books or journals.
- The abstract/summary should be 150 – 200 words in length. This is in addition to the 6000 words for the paper.
Fifth International Workshop
ENTREPRENEURSHIP, CULTURE, FINANCE AND ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT
June 23 – 24, 2016, University of Lyon, Lumière Lyon 2, France
We have the honor and pleasure to welcome Keynote Speaker: Prof. Dr. Michael FRITSCH, Professor of Economics at the Friedrich Schiller University Jena and Chair of Business Dynamics, Innovation, and Economic Change.
Workshop Programme & Call for Papers
Practical information – Accomodation
Poster – Conference Program and Papers
- Conference program - Papers
- Pictures of the conference.pdf
ECFED – CLA 2017
A look ahead to the First International Workshop – ECFED-CLA-2017 – Central and south Latin American countries, which will take place at the University of Aguascalientes, Mexico in June 2017.